Disappointing when a whole roll of film doesn’t come out the way you hoped. I seldom get my exposure times wrong, especially once I started using the Light Meter App on my iPhone. However, it all went wrong with this roll. I decided to make pinhole images of me working on crafts and baking for the holidays. My exposure times were not long enough so I end up with a blue cast on my mostly dark negatives. One of the negatives ended up with hundreds of tiny red dots all over it. Not sure what that’s about. Even with ‘dust removal’ used on my scanner I ended up with even more dust and hairs. Since I am not happy with my results I can’t be bothered removing them in Photoshop. Time to try again.
I just think it is important to share the failures as well as the hits so we can all learn from mistakes.
(all photos were taken using my Zero Image 2000 pinhole camera with Kodak Ektar 100 film and scanned on an Epson V700)